[MacDV] Toast won't recognize my blank disks...

Lanny Cotler lcotler at willitsonline.com
Sun Jan 3 17:29:51 PST 2010

Well, at the moment you asked, no, I do not. Had something like 2.5 GB stated as available.

Do you think this could be the problem even though Toast didn't come back and state it? I mean, that would be easy for Toast to do, right?

In any case, I'm deleting and off-loading things now.

I'll let you know.

Muchos thankos