[MacDV] JVC camera question

Robert Green greenrw at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 10 09:23:12 PST 2010

Greetings
This may not really be a mac question but rather a question about
video quality on my camera. I have a JVC standard definition flash
memory camera. When I hold the camera still the video quality is as
good as it gets on a standard definition camera but when I pan the
image ghosts quite badly. It does this whether the image stabilizer
is on or off. The ghosting is not so apparent when I hook the camera
up to a tv and watch it as I pan but when I create a movie using
imovie hd 6.0.4 and send to idvd the result is quite bad. I am using
an  os 10.4.11. I am shooting highest quality on the camera.
Rob