[MacDV] Blu Ray

carlian at chariot.net.au carlian at chariot.net.au
Mon Oct 4 15:02:47 PDT 2010

Hi Guys,

Thankyou for your help.

Further to Alan's( Cambridge Video) reply I advise having gone to the suggested site which
brought up MCE products.  Of note on this site was a highlighted Product Update viz. "The latest
version of Final Cut Studio has the ability to burn Blu-ray discs directly from Final Cut Pro 7 and
Compressor 3.5 using MCE Technologies' internal and external Blu-ray recordable drives! "

Best wishes,
Ian Tucker