[MacDV] Working with native MTS files in FCP v6

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Mon Dec 5 08:36:17 PST 2011

I am also getting used to this.
Once you have a list in the log and transfer window and highlighted you can use Import settings panel to get rid of the extra tracks.
You can also link the first two stereo tracks to make them more easily adjustable.
Mine imports as DVCPROHD, so there must be a spot to choose this but I am not quite finding it.
Jim