[MacDV] DVD Burning Options

Tim Selander selander at tkf.att.ne.jp
Fri Jan 14 03:36:17 PST 2011

Yes, save from iDVD to an .img file, move that to a Windows
machine. Many, if not most, DVD burning programs will handle .img
files. If yours doesn't there are utilities to convert .img to
.iso, which then any WinXP software should be able to handle. (As
long as it can burn disks from an image file... a few programs
can't do that.)

Tim Selander
Tokyo, Japan