[MacGPS] Garmin

Mejie Renaud mejie at pacbell.net
Sat Nov 13 18:42:59 PST 2004

Help!
My brother (whose name I drew for the family Christmas exchange) wants a
Garmin GPS - Of course I don't know which model other than 'portable', so he
can use it for bike rides and other traveling.

He uses Mac and according to the research I've done the Garmin units are not
Mac compatible and I'm a little confused about the work arounds.

I am a newbie Mac user (less than 3 months) so I'm looking for some serious
help.

I want to get him what he wants, but need to make sure that it will be
usable for him.

Thanks all.