[MG] Freedom Force

Gregory Davis grgdavis at swbell.net
Sun Feb 23 17:06:54 PST 2003

I've been playing the game and I love it.

I've created my own hero "Dr. Chaos"  A nerdy laboratory technition who is
caught in a "accident" when an experiment goes wrong.  Instead of dying he
is imbued with the power to harness radiation and psyonic powers.

Anyway, I'm playing on a Dual 1 GHz with 1.75 gigs of ram and a G-Force 4
titanium card.

I'm almost done with the game.  I've got about 9 missions left.

Greg Davis

on 2/8/03 4:50 PM, Allan Hise at allan at hise.org wrote:

> Has anyone played Freedom Force yet?
>
> How is it? With my 450 MHz cube & GF2MX, I barely meet the minimum
> requirements, will I be dissapointed?
> Is it not playable on a G3 system?
>
> Thanks for your input,
>
> Allan
>

> - - - - - - - - - - -
> Check out the MacGames email list FAQ
> http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/MacGames.html
>
> X-Router | Share your DSL or cable modem between multiple computers!
> Dr. Bott | Now $139.99     <http://www.drbott.com/prod/xrouter.html>

Gregory Davis
President, iConsult LLC
#4 Willow Oak Cove