Desktop Games

jpo anam at io.com
Thu Feb 27 18:55:41 PST 2003

If you like dungeon-crawls, then have a look at Tales of Middle Earth
(http://www.t-o-m-e.net/ ).  It's text-based -- uses ASCII characters
for display, but in so doing it forces one to use one's imagination.

It plays in a 80x24 line window, and I think there's an osX version
(I use 9.2.2 so I can't be sure, not having paid attention to that).

John

--
-- --

"If you take care of each moment, then you take care of all time."
   --  Buddha  --

   --  please look at my poetry site, if you're so inclined:
       http://www.poets2000.com/anam/