[MG] Mac UT umods

Gregory Davis grgdavis at swbell.net
Fri Feb 28 15:48:38 PST 2003

Ok I know that this is about a month late a a million dollars short but
Jerry is right about (de)selecting the mods.

I can't remember exactly how but I think that you have to start the game and
then pull down one of the menus that allows you to choose the game and the
setup.  Also, I think that you can set up your character skins from that
menu.

As far as installing the mod.  You just drop it on top of the umod icon.

on 1/19/03 11:21 PM, jpo at anam at io.com wrote:

> Hi there....
>
> I'm interested in applying the Marathon:resurrection umod to my
> installation of Unreal Tournament (v.436).  I'm concerned, though,
> about how to remove it, or play regular UT with this mod installed.
> I have umod Installer 1.1 and UTilities 2.5, but it's been so long
> since I've used them, I can't say I remember how.
>
> I wouldn't be so concerned about this, but my UT install is currently
> about 1.5 GIGS and I'd really rather not screw it all up.
>
> can anyone shed some light on this situation for me?  Much obliged.
>

> John
>
> - - - - - - - - - - -
> Check out the MacGames email list FAQ
> http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/MacGames.html
>
> X-Router | Share your DSL or cable modem between multiple computers!
> Dr. Bott | Now $139.99     <http://www.drbott.com/prod/xrouter.html>

Gregory Davis
President, iConsult LLC
#4 Willow Oak Cove