Game ranger user ID's

Gregory Davis grgdavis at swbell.net
Fri Feb 28 16:35:44 PST 2003

Ok... My final post to the list tonight.

I was wondering what every ones Game Ranger ID is?  I know there are a lot
of people on Game Ranger although I don¹t use it often but it would be nice
if we could get a list complied of everyone¹s ID so that when we are out
there we can contact each other!

New members on the list could then look up other members on the list (via a
website???) and then jump on Game Ranger.  Maybe we could form our own clan
and kick everyone else¹s butts?!?

My screen name is GREYhound.  I¹m thinking of starting to use Game Ranger
more but I really have more fun when I know who I¹m gaming with.
--
Gregory Davis
President, iConsult LLC
#4 Willow Oak Cove