Game Controller drivers for OSX?

Lukas drake lukasdrake at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 13 16:49:45 PST 2003

I just got a couple of Thrustmaster Dual analog game controllers that said
that they required OS 8.6 or higher. From what I can gather OS9 uses the
Input Sprockets (?) program as drivers but what about OSX? The web site has
zero support, not even an email contact and their subject search pages won't
load. No CD came with them, no downloadable drivers. I'm new to all this.
Should I take these things back before its too late?