Mac UT umods

jpo anam at io.com
Sun Jan 19 21:21:29 PST 2003

Hi there....

I'm interested in applying the Marathon:resurrection umod to my
installation of Unreal Tournament (v.436).  I'm concerned, though,
about how to remove it, or play regular UT with this mod installed.
I have umod Installer 1.1 and UTilities 2.5, but it's been so long
since I've used them, I can't say I remember how.

I wouldn't be so concerned about this, but my UT install is currently
about 1.5 GIGS and I'd really rather not screw it all up.

can anyone shed some light on this situation for me?  Much obliged.

John