Mac UT umods

jpo anam at io.com
Mon Jan 20 19:55:03 PST 2003

>>  I wouldn't be so concerned about this, but my UT install is currently
>>  about 1.5 GIGS and I'd really rather not screw it all up.
>
>Wow, I'm jealous. I haven't played UT in soooooo long!  Just burn a
>copy it, I would guess in sectiions.  I'm not positive about Marathon,
>but the Mods are selected and deselected as you wish aren't they.

BURN a copy?  HAHAHAHahahahaha ... I might do that, sure, IF I had a
CD burner ... which I don't.  <sigh>

I am not sure if mods are selected and deselected at will.  That's
what I was hoping to get some advice on.

John

--
-- --

"If you take care of each moment, then you take care of all time."
   --  Buddha  --

   --  please look at my poetry site, if you're so inclined:
       http://www.poets2000.com/anam/