Newly switched - looking for a few good games

David Lowe doctorjlowe at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 21 18:04:39 PST 2003

Howdy!

	Between work, school, National Guard, etc. i hardly ever have time to
just sit & play - mostly play while eating.  This is to say, i need
games that can be played 1 handed, & won't kill me if something pops up
while i'm taking a drink.  I tend to prefer RPG/simulator type
turn-based games such as Angband or Combat Mission.  What else do we
have along those lines?  I would really LOVE to have an alien hunter
game a la X-COM/UFO.

David Lowe, using a creaky old Amiga 4000T & a shiny new iMac