[MG] Newly switched - looking for a few good games

Jim Chubbuck tafkar at tx3.com
Wed Jan 22 14:47:28 PST 2003

On Tuesday, January 21, 2003, at 06:04 PM, David Lowe wrote:

> Howdy!
>
> 	Between work, school, National Guard, etc. i hardly ever have time to
> just sit & play - mostly play while eating.  This is to say, i need
> games that can be played 1 handed, & won't kill me if something pops
> up while i'm taking a drink.

The one I play while  eating  is Links CE. It's a golf simulator, and
u just need the mouse to swing the club and aim. At the same time, it's
fairly challenging.   Usually easy to find an on-line game too, since
there  is a community of Links players to hook up  with.

tafkar

http://www.linksgolfcommunity.com/

We're here to help each other get through this thing, whatever it is.
--Mark Vonnegut