[MG] Sim City 4

Stephen Thirlwell stephen at blacknight.co.uk
Thu Jul 10 09:04:32 PDT 2003

On 10/7/03 4:54 pm, "W. J. Morrow" <wmorrow at twcny.rr.com> wrote:

> Has anyone received and played around with SimCity 4 yet? I ordered mine
> last month from Amazon, but it hasn't shipped yet. I use to waste many an
> hour with the original Simcity and SimCity 2000. This one looks like it
> should be a lot of fun too.  Any one with first impressions?

Got mine this morning (UK bought from www.macgold.co.uk) but not had time to
play it. Will post later once I have had a chance to play.

Regards

Stephen

Black Night Software                   Macintosh Hosting, Filemaker Hosting
http://www.blacknight.co.uk                   Lasso Development and Hosting
0870 770 8830                   Thinking Different? Why Not Host Different?
            Lasso 6 Hosting with MySQL and Filemaker Pro Support