[MG] [OT] Parental Software

Robert Mohns rmohns at mac.com
Mon Jul 21 19:10:09 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, July 16, 2003, at 02:57 PM, Stephen Thirlwell wrote:

> I am trying to find out which is the best software for protecting
> children
> from Adult content.
> [...]
> So can anyone recommend some software for Mac OS X.

stephen,

you might try starting here, at the Macintosh Product Guide:
	http://guide.apple.com/usindex.html

i have no experience with this kind of software, but a search on
"parental control" turns up these...

KidsServer PE:
http://guide.apple.com/action.lasso?-database=macosguide&-
layout=cgi_detail&-response=/ussearch/detail.html&prodkey=57569&-search

Content Barrier:
http://guide.apple.com/action.lasso?-database=macosguide&-
layout=cgi_detail&-response=/ussearch/detail.html&prodkey=46392&-search

Kids GoGoGo:
http://guide.apple.com/action.lasso?-database=macosguide&-
layout=cgi_detail&-response=/ussearch/detail.html&prodkey=47197&-search

hope this serves as a useful starting point for you!

robert