Can i undelete a savefile?

jpo anam at io.com
Thu May 8 09:42:33 PDT 2003

well, if you manually delete something, of course it then goes into
the trash where it stays until you manually empty it.  But if a file
overwrites another file, or a save is saved on top of a previous
save, then you're SOL.  Hosed.  Up the creek.

Hence my practise of making backups (in a separate location) of the save files.

So AS FAR AS I KNOW there's nothing you can do.

John

--
-- --

"If you take care of each moment, then you take care of all time."
   --  Buddha  --

   --  please look at my poetry site, if you're so inclined:
       http://www.poets2000.com/anam/