[MG] Monitor selection

_ mautmank mautmank at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 5 04:02:03 PDT 2003

I have to agree - there is no way a monitor of any type can "introduce" lag.
  anyone who states that is grasping at straws or trying to perpetrate a
hoax.  for most kinds of work OR play, LCD displays are usually as good as
CRTs.  for color graphics work, the CRT (once calibrated!) is much better
than the LCD display.
maut

I play online all the time and I don't have lag because I use Flat panel
monitors.

I have two monitors set up for my workstation, both are flat panel and
neither hinder game performance.

I was able to get my second one for $300 at an Apple store in their used
section.