Help with RTCW please

John Erdman jperdman at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 15 18:38:49 PDT 2004

Return to Castle Wolfenstein

I'm stuck in the single player Mac version of this game. I'm in the
trainyard scenario.  Mission 4

I'm in the building trying to get into the elevator to get to the
Secret weapons area. I need to throw the switch to activate things.

I haven't been able to make the leap from the catwalks to the platform
where the  elevator lever and secret area is.  According to some PC
version RtCW sites I'm supposed to climb up on the railing and take a
short running jump to the platform across the way.  They say it's
tricky but can be done.

What's the trick to this jump in the Mac version. When I stand on the
railing I can only move while squatting down because of the overhead
lights. I can't get enough speed to make the jump successfully. So far
I come up short despite all the jump variations I can think of.

Anybody out there who can help me out?

John