[MG] Diablo II and Lord of Darkness

emax4 at netscape.net emax4 at netscape.net
Thu Sep 29 17:59:16 PDT 2005

I just started re-playing the game myself and found it sluggish too.
What I did was save the game, then quit.  i relaunched it but instead
of using RAVE or Glide graphics, I used the built in software to
generate the graphics.  I don't really otice a difference in graphics
quality, plus it runs sooooo much faster and smoother, especially when
there's hoarde's of enemies around, which would normally slow it down
in RAVE.

Eric