[MPA] Looking for Onkyo Sound Cards

David Crandon tdc at attbi.com
Thu Apr 3 20:20:12 PST 2003

Hi Amos,

Just to clarify, these are not cards, they are stand alone boxes.

I got mine at Fry's. From what I understand, they bought most of Onkyo's
stock of MSE-U33HB's and sold them for $40.

You can do a Fruggle search (Googles shopping seach engine):

http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=MSE-U33HB&btnG=Froogle+Search

All the Fry's stores inventory are linked by computer. You can call one
and have them search the others. If you are on the west coast that is.

If not, email me privately to see if I can help you futher.

David Crandon