[MPA] OT-desperately need Peter Cottontail song!

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Apr 20 16:08:43 PDT 2003

LimeWire offers it from a large number of sources.
<http://www.limewire.com>

I tried to send you a copy I just downloaded for you David (3.1 MB) and
it bounced back to me because your mailbox is full:

"This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:

The user(s) account is temporarily over quota.

<tdc at attbi.com>"