samplecell support for os X?

Terry Lester tllester at pacbell.net
Tue Apr 29 04:54:30 PDT 2003

well, the transition to dp4 has been relatively painless so far. my new
m-audio quattro is subbing quite nicely for my old audiomedia iii card.
the only real glitch in my system is a samplecell ii pci card, which
resides in my g4. without a driver, the card is unrecognized, and there
is no software to access it--soft samplecell 3.1 only runs in os 9. so..

has anybody heard whether there might ever be support for this setup?

the only other thing i'm chomping at the bit about (and i know i'm not
alone) is the impending release of 'atmosphere' for X from
spectrasonics. that should be awesome.

thanks,
tl

--
"Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional."
	--Unknown