[MPA] BT's Emotional Technology

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Aug 13 16:34:24 PDT 2003

As most of us know, BT produces his music with Macs. He was the only
featured musician during the G5 Music Bake Off at the historical June
23rd SteveNote at the San Francisco WWDC. So I don't think this is off
topic.

So BT had access to a G5 before any other musicians (guess). Perhaps
part of this album was created with a beta G5?

I just want to point out that his new album "Emotional Technology" is
probably one of the all time greatest albums that has ever been created
by a human being and I hope you all will take the time to listen to it
if not buy it. I have nothing to do with him and do not know him. But I
know music and this is a masterpiece bound for multiple Grammy's next
year no doubt.

kunga10 (AIM)
kunga47 (Yahoo Messenger with Cross-Platform dial-up Video sans audio
on Macs)