Foot controllers

Peter Kirn peterkirn at mac.com
Fri Feb 7 13:16:54 PST 2003

Question:

Anyone out there have recommendations of MIDI foot-based controllers?
Would be great for controlling MAX/MSP, Live, and so on.

Then when I'm feeling adventurous I should try building controllers out
of game controllers like those for Dance Dance Revolution and Samba de
Amigo . . .

For that matter, having said that, are there any interesting USB foot
controllers on the Mac --- that could be used for games --- that might
be assignable to specific key commands, etc.?

Peter