Cubase/Reason problems after updates

Mark McMillan markymac1 at tiscali.fr
Sat Jan 4 05:34:48 PST 2003

Hi There,

Ever since I updated from OS 9 up to 9.2.2 Cubase 5 to 5.1 Reason 1 to
1.01 I've had all sorts of strange problems.

1. When I try to export a Dr Rex file as a midi file or sometimes
simply load drum sounds into Redrum a message comes up saying "Out Of
Memory" "The operation could not be completed because not enough
memory is available" but When I shut down everything and reboot the
computer it works fine.

2. In Cubase in the outputs column it will not save the different
instruments I've been using in Reason. I have to reassign them each time
I load up the song and it has no effect on this problem no matter
which order I load or save them.

3. This is a strange one. In Cubase in the Audio editor window
sometimes the Audio wave is in the wrong place in the bar but it's
playing in the correct place other times it shows it self to be in the
correct position.

Before I end up kicking the shit out of my computer can anyone come up
with any solutions. I would be very grateful.

Marky