[MPA] ProTools

lazy right eye lazyrighteye at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 8 09:55:32 PST 2003

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Randy Wilson" <WilsonR at fonix.com>
To: "Mac Pro Audio List" <MacProAudio at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
Subject: [MPA] ProTools
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 09:55:24 -0700

One announcement that seems appropriate for this list was that of
ProTools now being available for OS X.  Is that something that many
people use? Are there any other decent audio-editing programs for OS X
that are less expensive?

To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to
<MacProAudio-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
Need help from a real person? Try.
<MacProAudio-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>

----------
$14.99 Unlimited Nationwide Mac Dialup and Mac Web Hosting from your Mac ISP
Serious Mac Internet Solutions From NineWire!   http://macinternetaccess.com

   iMic   |   Griffin iMic! Add Audio in and out via USB.
Dr. Bott |   <http://www.drbott.com/prod/imic.html>

    Cyberian   | Support this list when you buy at Outpost.com!
    Outpost    |         http://www.themacintoshguy.com/outpost.shtml

I have been using Pro Tools LE in OS 9.2.2 the past two and a half years.
It's THE most rock solid DAW I have ever used.
But it's like anything, there are several DAWs that rock, according to who
you ask. As far as a DAW for X, Cubase and Logic are out, maybe others. But
I can't truly speak on those.

Good luck,
lazyrighteye