[MPA] Soundtrack

JJ Whittington jjwhitt at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 3 15:34:53 PDT 2003

I just got a CD of drum loops from Spectrasonics called "Liquid
Grooves". Audio drum loops in aiff file format. You can cut and loop
them to fit your creative mood. Very good selection of drum loops from
53 bpm to 117 bpm. Spectrasonics has other CD's of different drums and
a wide range of sounds. You can hear mp3 samples at either the
Spectrasonics website or the Ilio website. Apparently Ilio sells the
Spectrasonic line via the internet.

On Wednesday, July 2, 2003, at 02:12  PM, Richard wrote:

> Does anyone know of a good source of additional samples/files that I
> can use
> in Apple's Soundtrack? I am especially interested in Drum sounds.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --Richard

> <MacProAudio-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
> Need help from a real person? Try.
> <MacProAudio-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
>
> ----------
> Mac ISP
> http://macinternetaccess.com
>
>   iMic   |   Griffin iMic! Add Audio in and out via USB.
> Dr. Bott |   <http://www.drbott.com/prod/imic.html>

JJ Whittington
jjwhitt at earthlink.net
jjwhitt at mac.com
---
Editor-in-Chief -  "JJ's News" - "All the News that ISN'T the News"
---
CEO -  "Black Ryder Films, Inc" - "Animation - Creating Worlds of Our
Own"
---
Owner & Director -  "Brewster Rain Records" - "Goin' to Arizona, just a
Ryder in the Rain . . ."