audio editor thoughts? Anyone?

cmh at chariot.net.au cmh at chariot.net.au
Mon Jul 21 06:24:46 PDT 2003

Hi

I am testing out some mac audio editors. Are there any thoughts/experiences
on mid-price audio editors which could help on a decision? The later 2 seem
to have better processing options where as the first seems to have more core
editing features

I am currently testing
1) peak le
2) spark le
3) dsp quattro

This is for a lab setup which currently has peak le 2.6 running. We are
considering an upgrade to peak le3(4) however the upgrade would cost about
the same as buying a new editor from the other companies (hence the option
is open)

Cheers
C.