[MPA] Cubase SX

Jason Myres giotto at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 9 01:08:39 PDT 2003

automation, 3-5 send fx, 1-3 inserts per track, .rex editing, 20-30
audio tracks, 4-10 virtual instruments, time stretching/ compressing,
sample-level editing, some mild mastering......  I may not need to run
100 tracks with compression and EQ like some people but I'm making mad
music while you're busy interviewing people.

Glad I'm on my side of the fence.

Best,  Jay