[MPA] re: KHypermedia DVD-R at Office Max

Charles Turner turnercl at mac.com
Mon Mar 17 09:12:32 PST 2003

> Subject: [MPA] OfficeMax DVD-R @ =?ISO-8859-1?Q?80=A2?= 25 Pack
> From: Thubten Kunga <Kunga at FutureMedia.org>
>
> OfficeMax DVD-R  25 Pack
>
> KHypermedia is an excellent brand x. I am not worried about the quality
> of this media. Based here in Northern California's East Bay they
> guarantee their media for LIFE with a replacement if you simply return
> defective units to them for replacement.

Here's a link to a couple of reviews that are only luke warm:

<http://www.epinions.com/Blank_Media-All-
KHYPERMEDIA_Spindle_of_10_Blank_DVD-R_4_7GB_Discs_khcdvdr4_7gb-10/
display_~reviews>

Both folks noted that DVD-ROM seemed OK but DVD-video was problematic
(which I don't understand - it is all digital data of one kind of
another).