Digigram and old pci soundcards question

RRSounds at aol.com RRSounds at aol.com
Sat May 10 08:25:42 PDT 2003

In a message dated Sat, 10 May 2003 03:34:36, Michael P Murphy <gunkylol at earthlink.net> wrote:

<<
 Has anyone used either of the Digigram Vxpocket pc cards? I guess I would probably prefer the 4 channel model, though the 2 channel version has dropped to $199 at several on line sources. I have been interested in them for a while and am curious to hear if'n anyone has real world experience.

   On a vaguely related note, does anyone know if'n it is possible to use either a Korg 1212 or AudioMedia III sound card in OS X?

Yes and yes.
I have and use the VXPocket (2-channel) in my Titanium 800. I use it with Spectra-Foo. Very nice card. Though the dongle is a bit clumsy (four XLRs and two RCA jacks) and its connector is fragile on the card end.

I also have the Audiomedia III, and it is working fine with Protools OSX 6.01 in my G4 DP 800.

David P. Reaves, III
TransLanTech Sound, LLC
Creators of the Award-Winning "Ariane Stereo Audio Leveler"