Cubase SX

Howard Scudder scudderwh at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 06:49:25 PDT 2003

Should I wait to buy Cubase SX?  I am running a G4
tower and using an Imic for audio input.  I have heard
that Cubase does not support Imic and Griffin does not
have drivers for imic.  It seems Steinberg will come
out with ver. 1.06 at some point. Will that help me?
Also have heard that Apple will address several audio
problems in a update to 10. 2.

Is there a sound card that I could get (not to high
end) that would let me interface with Cubase?  I do
not do anything major as far as recording.  Just
layering some tracks one at a time.

Thanks, Howard Scudder