Studio Vision Pro

KathyMac! Mac4Music at MusiCareOnline.org
Wed Nov 5 08:59:30 PST 2003

On Wednesday, November 5, 2003, at 07:00 AM, Mac Pro Audio List wrote:

> Kathy
> Thank you for your kind words. You shouldn't need a serial # if you
> downloaded the support files (acadia and fonts) and put them in your
> System folder. Although it's been a while since I actually used the
> program.

Hi Jay,

Yes, someone else sent me the link again and it worked. And you're
right, I don't need a serial. I put the support files in place (I
believe) but it only allows me to run midi and not audio. When I
attempt to set up hardware under DAE it says the file is not
found....so I must have something not installed right. Unless it is
conflicting with my PCI-324 Motu card but I even pulled the extension
out for that and tried it just under Apple Sound Manager and it still
gave me the same message.

Any clues?

Kathy
www.musicareonline.org