[MPA] Live Recording on iPod?

lazy right eye lazyrighteye at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 25 22:11:17 PST 2003

Which can give us hope, Amos.
Fingers crossed.

lazyrighteye

----Original Message Follows----
From: rjn <rajala at ix.netcom.com>
To: "Mac Pro Audio List" <MacProAudio at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
Subject: Re: [MPA] Live Recording on iPod?
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 13:09:52 -0800

The Belken Voice Recorder is the only way I am aware of recording. I have
one and it is good for voice recording within a fairly close range. The
files are MONO wav files so not really appropriate for your needs.

Ron

On Tuesday, November 25, 2003, at 11:02 AM, amos perrine wrote:

>I currently use a Sharp mini-disc recorder to record live music events. But
>am wondering is it possible, and if any one is doing it, to use an iPod to
>record live events in either AIFF or Apple's own new system? If so, how?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Amos

>Set yourself up for fun at home!  Get tips on home entertainment equipment,
>video game reviews, and more here.
>http://special.msn.com/home/homeent.armx

>To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to
><MacProAudio-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
>Need help from a real person? Try.
><MacProAudio-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
>
>----------
>$14.99 Unlimited Nationwide Mac Dialup and Mac Web Hosting from your Mac
>ISP Serious Mac Internet Solutions From NineWire!
>http://macinternetaccess.com
>
>  iMic   |   Griffin iMic! Add Audio in and out via USB.
>Dr. Bott |   <http://www.drbott.com/prod/imic.html>

What saves a man is to take a step.  Then another step. It is always the
same step, but you have to take it. - Antoine de Saint Exupery

To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to
<MacProAudio-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
Need help from a real person? Try.
<MacProAudio-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>

$14.99 Unlimited Nationwide Mac Dialup and Mac Web Hosting from your Mac ISP
Serious Mac Internet Solutions From NineWire!   http://macinternetaccess.com

  iMic   |   Griffin iMic! Add Audio in and out via USB.
Dr. Bott |   <http://www.drbott.com/prod/imic.html>

   Cyberian   | Support this list when you buy at Outpost.com!
   Outpost    |         http://www.themacintoshguy.com/outpost.shtml