Protools help

Phil pinhitter at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 6 16:57:49 PDT 2003

Hi, as a beginner with Pro tools 6.0 and the Mbox. I am figuring much out on my own,
 though I am still running into some road blocks. Is there a way to erase all the
takes that I do not want so I am not cluttering up my hard drive. When I record the different
takes
they just keep piling up in the audio window. When I try to click on them and press delete,
nothing happens. Any suggestions will be apreciated. Phil

=====
Power Macintosh: Because slow is not an option.