[MPA] Protools help

Phil pinhitter at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 7 01:56:59 PDT 2003

--- lazy right eye <lazyrighteye at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Phil,
> Select the take you wish to delete.
> Press APPLE + SHIFT + B.
> You will be given three options. To erase the take from your hard drive,
> select DELETE.
> Hope that helps,
> lazyrighteye

Hey
   that apple shift B worked and was one of those hidden (from me) jems.
Now on to the next hurdle.

   Ocassionaly I get a error message when I start recording a track in the program. It crashes
with a window saying that there has been a DAE error 9060. When I did a seach on my computer I
could not find this DAE.I know this is a component of Pro Tools, though I have no idea what it
does and how to fix this. I have a Power Book 550 Mhz with 512Mb ram. Then there is this minor but
irritating problem.
   When I start the program all the expired trial versions plug in windows pop up (about seven or
so) forcing me to hit a button, at first I thought they would just go away, (silly me)know I am
getting iritated fast. Any help? Thanks for your time. Phil

=====
Power Macintosh: Because slow is not an option.