iBook list

KathyMac! Mac4Music at MusicareOnline.org
Mon Aug 2 16:54:11 PDT 2004

The same thing happened to me - I was on both lists too. The iBook list
was due to one of the list members setting his autoresponder to reply
to every message. It was replying to the replies and so on....
thousands of mails were generated. Someone called him and it was fixed.

But there is also major problems on the lists with mail coming from Nov
2002.

Kathy