Yamaha AW16G

Bob Alexander balexan1 at twcny.rr.com
Fri Aug 6 07:33:57 PDT 2004

Does anyone have comments about the Yamaha DAW AW16G?
Ok, this is a NeuB alert: I am considering the differences between this
'stand alone'  unit with an more  'accessible'  interface; compared
with a MOTU 828mkll, which is rack mount, and uses a computer
interface. The MOTU can be used onstage as a mixer. I guess that's a
plus. Once one gets something down on the Yamaha, then one could
sweeten it on my G4 using what program?
I'm glad the glitch got fixed on this list. I've enjoyed/learned from
the content, and like the absence of attitude.
Thanks,
BObA