Discount Codes DLExpo

Wyldceltic1 wyldceltic1 at mac.com
Sat Aug 7 19:59:56 PDT 2004

A man showed up at our MUG today and gave everyone discount tickets to
the Digital Lifestyles Expo, so if you want to go or know someone who
does, I have a few of these brochures with codes, but the codes are all
the same. SO, he said to pass the word and for those who want to to go
and register online at <http://www.DLExpo.com>

When: August (13) 14-15, 2004
AT: Long Beach Convention Center
Pine Avenue At Seaside Drive.

For the Expo Admission to go see the exhibits and such, $5.00 off a
$10.00 admission:
Code is EX24D2632
Expo hours: Sat 11:00 AM-7:00 PM
For $20.00 off the $100.00 Symposium fee, same code as above:
Code is EX24D2632
Symposium Hours: Sat & Sun: 9:30 AM-3:00PM;
Workshop Hours: Sat & Sun: 8:30 AM-9:30 AM and 2:00 PM-5:00 PM
and for the Friday Digital Video Workshop $20.00 off the $39.00
admission, same code again:
Code is EX24D2632
Friday's workshop hours: 1:00 PM-4:30 PM

Lots of Prizes, Speakers, *I* want to hear David Pogue! He will be
there too!

If a tripod has 3 legs, does an iPod have the square root of -1 leg?

AOL-IM/iChat: Wyldceltic1

Jenny Sutherland
<http://www.wyldcelt.com>