[MPA] 1st time post

Scott Baldwin sbaldwin at san.rr.com
Sat Feb 21 22:58:18 PST 2004

Bond,

Free Windows Media Player for Mac OS X:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/software/Macintosh/osx/
default.aspx

Safari doesn't support Real player, but you can use Internet Explorer
on the same computer with Safari if you need to use real player.  Many
people who use Safari (like me) keep I.E. around because there are
still a few websites that Safari doesn't work with.

Free Real player for Mac is available here:

https://order.real.com/pt/
order.html?ppath=cpromac040702a&type=macbeta&src=010604realhome_1_2_2_1_
8_3

Free I.E. for Mac:

http://www.microsoft.com/mac/products/internetexplorer/
internetexplorer.aspx?pid=internetexplorer

Cheers,

Scott
p.s. in the upper right hand corner of Safari is a magic little box
that says google.  Type  in
words like "windows media player mac" in that little box, hit return
and all sorts of wonderful things happen..........  ;-)