[MPA] Garage Band...whoa!

Jay Shaffer jshaf at jayshaffer.com
Tue Jan 6 12:56:37 PST 2004

Rick
I'm wondering how easy it'll be to create  "apple loops" for Soundtrack
and Garage Band.
Could be a biz opportunity to market your drum loops.
  Also the question has come up of how many of the "apple loops" are
shared with Soundtrack. I know of at least one recent Soundtrack
purchaser who is pissed with today's announcements.
--
Jay Shaffer
Mac Audio Guy
mag at macaudioguy.com