[MPA] Garage Band...whoa!

Jay Shaffer jshaf at jayshaffer.com
Tue Jan 6 14:35:00 PST 2004

Rick
I would  have mailed you off-list but I didn't see an address. Anyway,
I just found out that Apple does have a FREE utility for making Apple
Loops called (strangely enough) the Apple loop utility. Available at :
http://developer.apple.com/appleapplications/
Very similar to ReCycle and much cheaper.
As if I didn't have enough to do, I'll have to start converting my loop
library AND write an article for MacAudioGuy. Sheesh!
--
Jay