[MPA] Garage Band...whoa!

Jon Freeland alpha at alphaquam.com
Tue Jan 6 20:31:32 PST 2004

Does anyone know if this is available at Apple Stores yet?  And yes,
Jobs said 64 tracks.  I'm very excited and would like to get my hands
on it ASAP.  Would like to know more about the editing of MIDI tracks,
though.  Sure beats what I have now, which is nothing.  Good thing I
didn't drop $600 for Logic.