[MPA] Apple announcements from NAMM re Logic

Peter Kirn musicmac at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 15 10:41:36 PST 2004

Check out my analysis over on

www.macmusic.org

(click News)

I'm curious to see if folks agree / disagree with my take: looks like
good news for Logic fans on the new pricing -- er, unless you bought a
bunch of Logic stuff a la carte! -- but I would like to see synths,
effects available unbundled as a DP4/Cubase aficionado.

Apple Loops is looking very interesting, just downloaded the SDK for
creating your own and expect to report back.

I do welcome feedback from everyone here, either on list or in comments
on macmusic.org. All our brains put together . . .

Peter Kirn
English Editor, MacMusic.org