[MPA] DVD Audio?

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Sat Jan 31 20:42:57 PST 2004

>any of the high-end features that we'll need.  If I have any pleasant suprises with DVDSP2, I'll post the details after celebrating ad pauseum.  And, of course, after making the rounds to my local audiophile stores to test the discs.

I've got the Peachpit Press book on DVDSP2, and was reading in it today, while you have an option in A.Pack to create DVD-Audio, there is no way to actually burn it.  Who knows, maybe they're planning this for V3?  It would be cool if the new version of Jam would add the ability.

I suppose I should look at it from the standpoint of plain old CD's probably make more sense for what I want to do.

		Zane