[MPA] Audio/MIDI apps

CM McDonald cmmcdonald at mac.com
Mon Jul 5 03:13:27 PDT 2004

FWIW I find USB MIDI interfaces to be less than 100% reliable and would
prefer to get in to FireWire.

If you need versatile music scoring capabilities along with MIDI and
audio, then Cubase would do well. There are several versions and the
latest  full app is very powerful but easy to learn and use the main
functions. There are whole areas in it that I don't need and have
forgotten how/never had the time to find out etc.

I haven't kept up with Logic as I need cross platform capability.

BTW your post seems to have acquired an embedded image which makes it
very hard to reply on this list.

Hope this helps,

Colin McDonald