thank you

lilyplant lilyplant at poetworld.net
Wed Mar 10 08:42:33 PST 2004

all for your responses.

I'm caught without the cash for the HHB MDP-500 Portadisc Portable MD Field
Recorder (looks great especially due to low expense of media) or the PMD 670
plus cost of flash, etc. (interesting web article being developed). And
still concerned that I would regret the real time input requirements and
difficulty of record level of the MDR. I'm checking with my friend about
battery replacement on the iRiver. I've thought of looking at Sharp MDR
again (easier on the fly control) but they are made in Japan (warranty
problems) and not made as well as they were.

welcome further information.

lily