[MPA] multi track and noise reduction

Luke Snarl luke at snarl.org
Tue May 11 18:30:53 PDT 2004

thanks to everyone who suggested stuff on this thread - i have
downloaded Audacity and it looks like it will probably do exactly what
I want.

And just on the protools thing below - can anyone point me to a link
where I might be able to download 'protools free' from? for OSX?

thanks list!
:L

On Wednesday, May 12, 2004, at 03:11 AM, Dan Scanlan wrote:

>> Now I do _not_ want to buy a ProTools set up - no, not even an Mbox.
>> I have a very nice USB audio interface already and do not want
>> another.
>
> Get ProTools Free and go in through the built-in sound port. If no
> sound ports, get a Griffin iMic for USB for $30.
>
>> Secondly, what can people recommend for basic noise reduction of a
>> stereo file?
>
> RayGun.

Sub Bass Snarl sound system
Sydney, Australia.